Monday, January 31, 2011

30th Jan 2011 @ The Curve

Bought this from Village Grocer @ Giza mall.
Not bad. Cute and nice to eat :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tadaa~ bought this from my shop.
This is product of honey and Wolfberry.
"It can made your skin look smoother and beautiful", this is what my boss said. Anything, don't blame me. hehehe.

Photobucket

So yeah, went to The Curve directly after work.
I brought all those lotion and anything that are fragrant to cover the smell of herbs because my whole body is fulled of smell of those herbs. zzZ.

So yea, its been a long long long longgg while I never been to Sushi King.
So I must eat it today! and ya, I did! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My best of love, Piri-piri chicken! I almost eat this everytime I'd been to Sushi King. My friends, even bf also can't 'tahan' me. lolll.

Photobucket

I love this alottt too! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supposed to go starbucks for some drinks. But after I done shopping, starbucks ady closed == aikz.

So we just can go to KFC to buy some food to Ching Moon's house.
Ya, Ms Tan Ching Moon ady back from NS. But guess what? she have to go to China for trip with her family on the next day and after the day she come back from China, have to go back for NS. So me and yan yee decided to go her house after shopping to visit her and overnight at her house.

Photobucket

Had a girls talk in the room til 1am smth.
Felt that Moon is becoming further to us. We seems ain't that important for her.
But anyway, hope she will treat me as a best friend still.
:)


Waiting to see you guys on March ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket