Sunday, December 26, 2010

Veryyy busy of late. Due to cny that coming soon. Working from 10am to 9pm. After got home, had a phone chat with baby then have to go to bed. Cause its really tiring. After cny might have more time to update my blog.

Okay. I really soooooooooo lazy to write. So just let the photos to do the talk.

21st-22cd.Dec.2010 @ Genting trip


1st time went for trip with the boyfriend. Such a happy and memorable trip <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My stupid hubbie wore this and walked around genting. OMG. But its so sweet. cause its for me :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went for longgg walk with baby in the early morning. Its really nice and sweettttt :) I'd enjoyed alot. :) <3>1st.Jan.2011 @ VI Concept

First and foremost, gotta wish all of you Happy new year! :D
Hope everything gonna be so well in year :)


Attended Juan's bday party on 1st Jan.
Its a surprise party actually. That organized by his gf. Its so sweet :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay. I know it has been soooo longggg I never show my face. lol.
But you know? I love camera alottt. Really have no mood to take photo with cellphone.
Waiting for the money to buy a camera.
And have to tell that, Maybank's service is really so damn slow. Really lost heart on it. zzZ. Hope that they will gain ground asap.


Alright. I think thats all I can write. So tired today.

After I get my camera, I wake my blog up as soon as I can. I know its really so DEAD. lol. Alright, see ya.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket