Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nikon D3100.

Photobucket

Hey guys! I know my blog is soooo dead. Am here to apologize for it :S
Guess what? I got my cameraaaa! :D Its Nikon D3100.
Not bad thou. Ligther and smaller than normal DSLR. Suitable for girl :) Especially those mini like me. lol.
So ya, i was wearing my shop's uniform in the photo.
The uniform is just like those auntie which working in factories. Oh goshhh.
Gonna has a new uniform soon. Hope it will be nicerrrrr much much more than this! lol.
And I know I looks fugly in this photo.
But no choice, no high heels and no make up for me when working. lol.
Tadaa~ This is it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I wanna say so far.
Gonna have a window-shop with yan yee on this coming sunday. I haven't buy any cloth for new year yet. Grrr.

Alright, see you soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket