Friday, August 6, 2010

We have buried the hatchet.
They made an apologize to me.
Since we still left about 3 months can be together, so I don't think I should let it pass just like that.
The only one girl which never talk to me yet.
She said she don't dare to talk to me. lol.
She said that she cried when she saw my latest post.
Why you cried? Cause you think that I will not treat you as friend anymore.
So am I.
I cried so badly that day too.
You can't blame that why I will angry.
cause its really hurt.
I angry you so much is because I care you the most.
When teacher asked, the first I think of was you.
But eventually you never raise up your hand.
That day after got your message, I still think that wanna talk back to you.
But..I never do so. Cause the wound is too deep.
anyway, am okay now. Since yesterday.
I didn't talk to you cause I have nothing to say what. lol.

This post is just wanna tell you that why I angry you the most.
So you should feel happy.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket