Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Desperate.

Today I've scolded by the teacher again. Cause I copied the analysis of BM from my friend.
The time when she scold me, I really felt very not reconciled to it.
Especially when teacher asked "Siapa bukan buat sendiri?"
cause I know that I was not only the one who copied from others.
I know "she" copied from others too.
Just the difference is, I was photocopied and she was copied by writing.
I really damn felt like want to say out your name as teacher said "why she can do and why you can't"? LOL. It is really done by herself?
Eventually I didn't say it out just because of the word, FRIEND.
I know if teachers know that, she will be scolded too.
So I'd decided to keep my mouth shut.
Then teacher told her, "kalau dia yang gagal, awaklah orang pertama yang kena ! You best friend dia kan?"
You've respond nothing about it.
teacher then asked again, "siapa best friend Ang Pui Ling?"
No one of you dare to admit !
After few times teacher asked, finally one of them raised the hand and say, "Saya".
The girl is not that close to me compared to few of them.
The one that I know since I was standard 5 also respond nothing on it.
I don't know why I want to protect her at the beginning.
How stupid am I.
I'd burst into tears at the moment.
I've tried to control myself but I just can't do it!
Today only I know,
you girls meant so important for me, but I meant nothing for you all.

Thanks teacher,
thanks for letting me know how many best friend I actually have in the class.

3 comments:

  1. sabar yeah cherrie :) btw, you took away your chtabox ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya :)Cause some ppl talked some nonsense on it. Plus I don't want anyone of them say sorry to me through the chatbox. So I removed it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, like that pun boleh ar? good idea though =p

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket