Monday, August 2, 2010

Today our class was warned by the teacher again.
She always ask us to reduce the time that we used to spend on surfing net.
I did.
I confess that I already get used to log in my fb to check over it. Even I know there is nothing special to check with. But after all its a habit.
It's already quite some time I never loitering on fb over 1 hour daily.
About blog, I will just update when I have something to share.

Today we have discussed about the benefit to be a blogger.
Ya, teacher, you also know that we have the right to say whatever we want in the blog. As long as it never offence against the law. Isn't?

We have the RIGHT to blog anything at anytime.
Its such a way to give vent to something that we cannot vent orally.

You can instruct us to reduce the time to blog but you cannot instruct us to stop blogging.
That's our right.

Btw, today I'd chided by the teacher again. Its always the same reason : I've forgot to bring the book.
I was not bluffing.
I just don''t know why I always took the wrong one.
She wants A, I brought B,
she wants B, I brought C,
she needs C pula, I brought A.
I'm not lying, am serious !
May be there's really have something wrong with my brain so that I cannot control my brain well and always forget about something.
She said am getting worse in her eyes.
Just because of I always didn't bring things and she said that.
I try to get better ever before. But now, I really don't feel like strive for any better duh since am such a rubbish for her.

Alright.
That's the things I wants to grumble.
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket