Saturday, August 7, 2010

7th August 2010 @ Sunway pyramid.

It's Saturday. And I'd went to school. A replacement class for Deepavali holiday. Oh goshhh. It's irritating.

But still, I have to relax myself ;))

Went to Sunway after school with Ker. Headed for lunch @ Dragon-i.
Just took ONe photo. lol. I never take the photos about food since my hp camera is so damn blur. Waiting for my tx5 :'(

Photobucket

I cannot finish my noodles because I was superb fulled -.-


After our super-full-lunch, its time for shopping ! :D
Actually he was the one who want to shop. Because I have to control myself to spend money -.-
It's exceedingly unbearable especially when I saw the 4 words, SALE.
OMG. Its all over the shopping mall. After all mega sales is started T__T
Ang Pui Ling, You must bear with ittttt!!
even I bought also I will wear after SPM. So..just buy after spm la.
It's better to save money for trips after spm :D

So yeah, went to snowy for some drinks after bought his things. We have waited for quite some times over there.
Ya, was waiting for Mr.Liu. He came about 7pm. Aww, finally he came !
Because I will be less meet him or may be cannot meet at all after today till after spm :(
Will miss him so freakingggg much!


Since Mr.Liu haven't take his dinner yet, so we decided to eat together with him :)
They know I love sushi king so much. So Baby said go sushi king for his dinner. Awww how sweet is him <3. href="http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss57/Cherriepei/?action=view&current=DSC01605.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

I bought too. But mine was like half of it. I bought for my Mr.Liu, since he love sweets so much :D but I bought so little is good for your teeth, know? :)

Since I wasn't hungry, So I just ate this.

Photobucket

Those rice fell keep into the dish. haha

Photobucket

The so-damn-full-face. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was 2 kids in front of our table.
I showed the lil boy the sweets I have. Then he was like want it so much. ahahha.
So I gave him one, and his sister one :)

Uncle sent me home afterward.
Sorry for always troubled you, uncle.
Wait your son got a license then I would not give you trouble anymore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket