Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wassup !
how you guys lately? I am exactly not good. lol.
Having flu and sore throat now.
HATE IT.
Can't eat fried food and can't drink cold drinks. Urghhh.
but I just start to do that since last night until now.
and I have lose 3kg! From 42-39kg. Muahahah.
Mr.Liu always call me fei poh, now he can never say that d! aha :P

By the way, yesterday was 30th August. I should be at outside but I was at home.
School time had grabbed my half day and had a tuition class until 7.30pm.
Since It was late and I was having badly flu, I've decided to stay at home.
Got a message grom Jean. Knew that she's not going out too.
So I promise her I meet her on xmas eve this year :)
I really longgggggg time never see that sweety d!
The last time we met was like a century ago. Oh goshhh.
She ask me why never upload new photo.
And yeah, still the same reason.
I have no mood to take photo without camera. lol.
Am waiting for my tx-5!!!
I want it so badly @.@
So yea, will buy it next year -.-


Alright, talk about school,
Our class got 5 hamper in 5 competition! :D
Got 3 1st prize and 2 2cd prize :)
And I got the 1st prize for poster competition too! ahah ;D
But since malay(s) are puasa-ing,
so teacher decided to apportion those biscuit and chocolate in the hamper after Hari Raya.
So just wait for it! :P

I have watched the Adventure of the King few days ago.
Some part is kinda funny, but at first was kinda bored. lol.
Waiting for Piranha now.
I want to watch that movie so badlyyyyy!! Some more its 3D version! Woohooo~
wanna watch wanna watchhh~ hahah.
If not mistaken, it will be show on 2cd September.
So I will find a chance to go and watch it in the 2 weeks of holiday. heheh. :)


Ciaooo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket