Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is just a vain post. I write it since I have nothing to do.

Had a replacement class today. It's so exhausted to wake up early in the morning like 6am and get off to school for the whole week. Why whole week? Because Mon to Fri is shool day, Sat is replacement class and Sun will be tuition class. I have to get up around 7am to prepare and for breakfast then take a bus at 9am as the tuition center is located at KL. It's pretty weary. But still the same words, struggle for the rest 3 months. lol.
I've tried to do some add maths question just now. I realized I really know nothing about add maths. lol. So since I've bought the exercise books for certain subjects I need, I would start to do revision according to the time table I set up. Hope this time I really can do what as I planned. If not...sighhhh.

Btw, I found that my relationship with Mr.Liu is not that sweet as before.
I mean...it's like getting boring. I doesn't mean that boring with each other and feel like want to find a new one. Just..we have nothing much to say. Or may be is nothing to say. lol. I don't know why. May be we didn't meet each other for so long already. And not only now, the rest 3 months I think we also will have no chance to meet, since spm is getting nearer. Hope everything will be okay. I'll try to last this relationship as what I said before. I will :)


I went to The Curve yesterday and I bought a Nano white cleanser. I found that the cleansing milk of Nano white have a very sweet-smelling. I love the smell so much. Wanna buy it buy I have no money. sobs. So I will use my first month's salary to buy a camera and the second months to buy a lot of skin cares products and some new clothes, bag and shoes. Muahaha. So hope I could get a job after spm. I need money sooo muchhhh ! $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket