Friday, August 20, 2010

20th August 2010 @ Ikano , The Curve.

Had a day out with the girls after school. Just 4 of us as the others need to stay at school and finish the banner.
So yeah, take cab again. Just bear for 4 months more. Then I would not take cab to go out anymore. Except some special case. lol.

Before we go, the lil Bobo was wearing my heels. how cute is him. HAHA.

Photobucket

Off to Ikano around 3. Headed to popular. Our main purpose to go there was actually to buy some books.
Students are always spend a lot in the popular. So am I.
But its okay. Struggle for 3 months more then everything is over. Err..I meant..everything will be okay. haha.

Went to sushi king for the lunch.
Yea, sushi king again.
I am sushi quennnnn ! ahahhaha.

Photobucket

After the lunch, went to buy Crispy Pohpiah :D
While we are waiting, Chui yee slipped away to the opposite shop, Breadstory.
Aww, as what our add maths teacher said, "Di mana ada makanan, di situlah ada Chui yee". That's absolutely correct. hahah.
So we three went in to find her after bought the pohpiah.
Can't tahan and so me and Moon bought a cheese tart too. lol.
We are cheese lover :D

You know what, four of us are dainty tooth.
We passed by the Shimino and bought a...err..dunno what is it. lol.
But it's nice :D I love it.
No. We love it. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's like that.
May be its looks not that nice here.
Because its looks so damn blur. Urghh, I need a camera.
Wait me, on Feb 2011 you will not see this kinda so pictures on my blog.
I mean, these so-damn-blur pictures. lol.

Photobucket

I spend a lottt today.
Really flat broke now.
Enough. I should stop hanging out from now on.
First is to save money and second is to prepare for my spm.
It's just left not much time for all spm candidates.
Let's work hard together! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket