Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heyheyy. I am here to blog again! :D

Since I am a SPM candidate, my post will always mention about SPM. If you feel its prosy, you may come here again after 16th December. Here will be much more interested than now. ahah.

Alright, its July now. 3 months more. Time passed just in a flash. Sigh.
Can I pass all the subject in SPM?
How many A's I can get for it?
No one would know. Its all depends on the effort that I've put.
But...you know what? I am an absent-minded. So its hard for me to memorize so many things.
And am gonna grumble about those formula that had given in examination.
Its not useful at all please -.- Can offer us some formula that need us to memorize like hell one in SPM? I need it so much! :'(
And one more problem is, I have not enough rack time.
I really sleep so early, I meant before. lol. I was like went to bed around 9. You may not believe it but its true.
So, why I said 'before'? Because once I entered my form 5 life, I almost sleep around 12 or 1am.
And I've became a super panda Pei now -.-
After SPM I must sleep moreeeee!!
Will have less outing with the friends and boyfriend after next week.
Even my boy's mom asked me to study more, don't always go out d. lol.
3 more months....Must bear with it!!

Well, I have to mention a person that I long time never mention in my blog. That is my darling Jean jean! :D Awww. I miss her freaking much! longgggg time never saw her d. aikz.
She'd found me on fb. Said "pieee!", then after I'd answered "yes?", there's no respond at all -.-
Sigh. Hope my SPM could pass faster and safely(hahaha). Then imma gonna have an outing with her! ;)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket