Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday and Happy 8 monthsary ♥

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to youu,
Happy birthday to bao beii,
Happy birthday to youuuuu!! :D

Happy birthday and Happy 8 monthsary to you, my lougong baby!

Laogong, sorry for cannot be with you to celebrate your birthday this year. But no worries, after this year, I would stick together with you for a whole day at your every birthday! hehe :) The present that I gave you must keep nicely ya, I will check it whenever I have the chance to do so. aha. ;)

We have been together for 8 months. After 4 months, its gonna reach our 1 year anniversary :D But..its too bad that we cannot celebrate it again :( Because our spm is coming soon!! Argghhh. Sigh, just wait for next year then. Btw, I found that we were like always argue this while, I've started to worry that we couldn't being together forever :( Can we? Anyway, I should not be sad on your birthday :) So, smileee :D

Bao beii, I really love you so much, sorry for can't give you a great birthday, will make up for it by next year :) Oops, no, I meant your every birthday ;)

ILOVEYOU.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket