Saturday, July 10, 2010

10th July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Had a date with my dearly hubbie today.
He came to my house after tuition then we got there by cab.
Actually its good too to take cab together when he has no license. Hmm I meant before he get a license.
Because when he has a license and car, we could feel something diff and...Err...don't know how to describe la. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed to cinema, wanna watch the movie, Karate kid. I know am a bit out dated, but I don't feel like want to miss the movie. They said its nice. And...you know? I love kung fu! ahaha.
But then there was soooooo many people. I don't feel like squeeze into the crowd. So we'd decided to go for our lunch first! hehe :D

Photobucket

These are always my love! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't I say they look alike?
ahaha.
Photobucket

But eventually we also decided to squeeze into the superb long queue to buy the tickets since we have nothing can do if not to watch a movie.
So, we bought the tickets for Flirting Scholar 2.
I thought its a bored movie at first. But after I finished it, I found that its actually so funny thou :D not bad not bad. hehee.

Photobucket

Saw Jay mie in the toilet after the movie. Chatted for a lil while then only I know that we are watched the same movie at the same time, but still we can't find out each other as inside the cinema is so dark. LOL.
Alright, me and hubbie are then went to take sticker pics. Its been a while we did it. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't admit that he is a great boyfriend :) And glad that I am owning him! ♥

Photobucket

Next station, Secret Recipe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Babieee's.

Photobucket

Mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dessert, went to Jusco to buy something. And hubbie bought this for my family to eat as I told him they like sushi. Thanks baby! :D

Photobucket

Hubbie's family was there too. Uncle send me home. Before went home, we went to eat the tortoise jelly :) That time I found that we all were like a gang. PINK + WHITE gang. lol. Uncle and hubbie was white and the rest of us were pink. aahha.

Aww I think after this outing, we could not see each other so often. :'( I will miss you a lot a lot sial!! Thanks for everything today. I love you! smoochessss ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket