Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wheee :D
Was chatting with my hubbie on msn last night. As those who have added me on msn, you should know, I'll be sign in almost once a month. lol. Because...I don't feel like chatting other guys when am in a relationship. Baby will don't like thou. haha. Another reason I'll chat with him thru msn was because he was using webcam last night. So that I could see him! :D
I've caught some photos of him without his consciousness. hehe.

Photobucket
Anyway,
I miss him ♥.

Btw, I've read Amy's post @ Cameron Highland, just now.
Awww. I love the flowers. Especially roses! :)
Next time should have a trip with my hubbie and the couple(amy+kuowei) :D

Homework...T__T
Sigh. I really feel so regret that I took art. I'm superb lazy to do the project now! Some more the add maths project haven't even start yet! Oh goshhh. How good if there is a pixie to help me to do all the homework!

Lastly, have to mention that, I never ever miss the school =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket