Monday, June 14, 2010

Hellow people!
Actually its just a vain post. I've nothing to blog about. lol.
Alright, I wanna buy a camera. And my target is TX5 - pink.
I saw the red one before. Its nice though, but...I think pink suit me more.
The problem is..I have no money to buy it T_T.
Money money money $$$.
Really have to wait until next year to buy it with my salary?

Photobucket

Aiyooo~ Ask your boyfriend sponsor you lo~.
Is it?
No way.
Why?
cos he has something want to buy too - iphone4.
He told me that he wanna buy it. So I went to checked it out.
Aww. I found that it is just so nice.
There are two colour of option. @ Black and White.
Baby wanna buy a white one. And I prefer white too. :)
Photobucket

See, its bumper is so cute! Especially pink one :D
Photobucket
I'm not sure about the price. But I know its very expensive. lol.
It's too bad I want to buy a camera. If not also I will buy one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket