Sunday, June 13, 2010

13rd June 2010 @ The mines wonderland.

Well, our miss Tan Ching Moon and Lai Kuan Yee was absent from the tuition class today.
So I was alone in physic class today. See, how pity am I? Luckily yan yee was there :) Ahemm, my Mr.Liu went for undang today. Hope he could get a license sooner. So that we can meet each other always :) hmm...at least not once in one or two months. lol.

Alright, went to The mines after tuition, with my auntie and cousins.
We'd spend almost 2 hours to find the place. lol. Aww, it's been a long while I been there. I remember that we love to go there last time. Had a lot of fun there. Miss it alot sial :) Next time must ask baby bring me there! hehe.
Headed to sushi king for lunch. Yeah, sushi king again :P

Photobucket
Ya, just two photos I've caught. Cause don't have camera, don't feel like taking photos. lol.

Our purpose to go there today is actually for a book fair.
Who knows the book fair was superb bored and have nothing to buy.
Wasted time, wasted spirit, wasted petrol =.=

Photobucket

That's all for today.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket