Friday, June 18, 2010

18th June 2010 @ Sungai Wang.

Alright, had a day out with the sweety, Amy .
Her purpose to go there is for shopping and mine is actually for unwind and to see whether there's anything I need. Who knows I am the one who shopped more. lol. Luckily ended up she found the shoe she want. Some more I have to borrow money from her -.- Because I was actually went there for window-shopping. Anyway, will pay her back tomorrow :)

Well well, headed to Time Square. Shopped for a lil while then went to Sg.Wang. The first thing we did when arrived was eat! heheh. I haven't take my breakfast yet. So its consider as my brunch :) Today I just ate once, due to I was not hungry in the morning and night. And because of that, I felt so dizzy, keep feel like wanna vomit and the bloody headache made my brain like going to burst! Arghh. its so unbearable.

Photobucket

Ahemm. I was like never been to Gasoline for some ages already.
Photobucket
Mine (:
Photobucket
Amy's.
Photobucket
mushroom soup.
Photobucket
Jasmine tea.
Aww. how disgusting is it. I don't like jasmine tea la seriously.
But I ordered that combo included jasmine tea. Cannot change -.- ish.
Photobucket

After lunch, continued our shopping spree.
Went to buy bubble milk tea too.
I love bubbleee. hehhee :D
Photobucket

Mine is Cappuccino .
Photobucket

Her is Passion fruit.
Photobucket

Shopped until 8pm++. Need to wait bus some more. sigh. How good if Mr.Liu has a license now. Then I can say byebye to taxi and buses already. muahahaha.

Had a great day with the sweety today. Sometimes only we two shopping will be funnier. Cause needn't care for others. A lot problems will come about if there are too many people. lol.

Well, that's all for today :)

buhbyeeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket