Saturday, June 19, 2010

Posted by Mr.Liu

Chun Ye here=) am at my fiancee house after my tuition from 12 till 230. I plan to walk there and when i was walking, my friend saw me and say he fecth me there.. so ok and thanks=) when reached baby's house, she ask me to go in the computer room and wait she... actually, i planned to go old town to eat cause abit hungry... but when accompanying she to write her blog, i felt not hungry d.. don't know why..=) then, we stay in the room and play computer, it's nothing to play actually.. so just using facebook then keep visiting her blog for no reason. haha=) when playing, we took a lot of picha=P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forced her to do that. hahaha.

Photobucket

Our Couple Ring=) I wear the both at the same time=P
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a nice day with you today my fiancee=) ya.. 2 more week and we can see each other again!! =) so happy.. started to miss you when leave you.. hope this 2 weeks can pass faster=) k la.. thanks for today again my future Loupo=) goodnight, sweet dreams~~ muacks

... ___
.<'(0 0 )'> {Muacks,....
...( * . ) .... I Love You}


From:LiuChunYe=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket