Sunday, June 20, 2010

20th June of 2010.

Firstly, Happy Father's Day to my lovely Daddy! :D

Photobucket

Ya, thats the only one photo of me together with dad. Seriously, we are not the family like parents are so close as friend with their kids. In my family, we are not used to do that. I never say a word "I love you" to my dad face-to-face since I am sensible. I'll feel shy to do it. lol. So I will just keep it in heart. I think dad would know I love him too :)

My dad pamper us so much. He will never be partial to anyone us, among our siblings. The love from dad towards three of us is always equal. My dad is a low-income-worker. I will not be shame to say that, because he is my dad, no matter what :) Daddy cannot give us everything we want, but he would try to give us as the possible as he can. I'm not a girl which born with a silver spoon. Sometimes I don't even dare to take money from dad. Cause I worried that he even have not enough money for himself. But once he saw I gonna go out with friends, he will give me money automatically. Even though, he has not enough for himself. So I promised with myself, if next time I could get a good job, has a high income, I would buy what he ask for and of course mom too :)

Daddy, you are the best!
I love you.



Btw, today is also birthday Ang Lee Wei. Yea, my cousin @ kai mui. :)
Happy birthday, sweety! :D


Alright, am wondering about why the time passed so fast in the holiday hmm? -.-
Today is the last day of my lovely holiday. aikz. I need more holiday!!
Seriously, am not yet finish my homework. But I don't think I am the only one who have not finish yet, am I? lol. Don't know why, once the school reopen, or may be gonna reopen, I will feel superb tired and feel sleepy at all the time! lol. I can wake up around 6 or 7 in the holiday. But this few day I damn feel like wanna sleep longer. Can't deny that I am a lazy girl. hahah.

Oh ya, something happened when I was taking bus to tuition this morning. I was chatting with my friends about politic. After we stopped, an auntie which sat behind us started to murmur. I could not hear clearly about what shes murmuring. But I heard that she'd talked about how Japanese bullied us. Meant she is almost 70 plus already. Cause my grandma is 74 now, and she did experienced when Japanese dominated Malaysia. Anyway, the situation was so damn funny you know? We thought she got a bit mental problem at first. Cause she wore a sunglass, and her face was so serious you thou. hahah. All the way to KL, she murmured a while then stopped, after stopped a while, started to murmur again. lollll. And I found that she stopped at the same place with us. Awww you know what? she walked freaking fast and energetic! Even faster than my dad! ahah. Its such a funny experience anyway. lol. Just want to share with you all :)

Well, baby went for undang test today. Passed 41 questions. Ish. So he is planning to take again tomorrow after school. lol. All the best ya, lougong! ;)) I love you. ♥

Have a nice day tomorrow! ;)

Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket