Monday, June 21, 2010

Photobucket

Hello guys! How was your first day of school?
Ahemm, once I stepped into the school, I heard a lot of sigh. hahah. No one hope to return to school and study thou. Do you? How great to lay on the bed until noon. Isn't? lol.

There are still 4 months plus for us to ready for SPM.
4 months...I also don't know should I be happy? or sad?
Happy because of 4 months more then I can let out from my secondary school life! No need face any books, anymore. Woohoo~
and sad because its just left 4 months more...then I gotta sit for my SPM. Seriously, imma not ready at all yet! I really don't know how I gonna face it. ish.

Btw, I took back my add maths and BM papers today.
Not bad, teachers said both had some improvement :D Even add maths still failed, but at least there are some improvement :) And about BM, awww. I thought I will be scold by the teacher execrably, but surprisingly, I did not! Wow. cool! ahah. Hope my SPM's result will be thousand times better than now. lol.

Sigh. Its already two weeks after exam. The teacher still don't want to let go us -.- Tomorrow I gotta sit for my Art paper! Damn. I really don't have the mood to draw these while. aikz. No choice lo, who asked I wanna take one more A. If I couldn't score A for art in SPM, I will go and bang the wall for thousand times -.-

Oh ya...I heard some bad news just now. Sorry for heard that. Hope you can be strong. You know what, in my eyes, you are a tough girl. Even am not close to you, but in my view, you are :) So...hope you can be tough in this matter too. We are here to support you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket