Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME.

Thanks for those who wished me Happy birthday :))
I didn't say thanks to each of you, but I do really appreciate in my heart :)
Okay, let's list out who had wished me by the cell phone, heheh.

12.00am : My lovely hubbie ♥
12.00am : Weijie [zai zai]
12.o1am : Shikai.
12.02am : Niko.
12.03am : Chuan Yi.
12.11am : Kuowei.
12.19am : Jean. ♥
12.55am : Weichuan.
11.30am: Chris Liu.
3.16pm : Yong PuiYee.
4.27pm : HauYen.
8.34pm : Eeleng. (the most long one :D)
9.04pm : Sher lin.

That's all wished me by hp. The left was wished me in facebook and some was in person :)

Photobucket

Thanks for the cake, mommy :) I love you.
I know daddy and mommy want to let me feel happy on my birthday. They bought a cake to celebrate with me. But I seems unhappy. Sorry daddy & mommy. I am happy that you all bought me the cake, I happy that you all wanna celebrate with me :). I feel unhappy is just because something happened today that made me feel sad.

Today is my birthday.
Baby called me last night to chat with me.
While chatting with him, I was actually waiting for some wishes from certain friends.
But sadly, I did not get any message from them before I went to bed.
After got up, I checked up my hp, and there's no any message except from the boyfriend one.
So I was waited to get the wishes in school.
Once I stepped into the school, I found that its like nothing special today.
I saw them. And they was like don't know anything. No wishes or anything.
I even thought that there are some surprise for me. That is why they are so silent.
When studying halfway, one of my best friend suddenly came to me and say 'happy birthday'.
Ya, She had forgotten. It's no longer a happy birthday.
After the girl, I was waiting for another best friend's wishes.
I think he might be forgotten too. And ya, he did.
He came to me and said, 'sorry, I went to bed before 12 last night, that's why I didn't wish you'.
So? What about the whole morning?
It's really hurt when you found that your best friend forget your birthday.
I don't want any present. I just need a wish, "happy birthday".
And what I got was just...
disappointed...it's just a word to describe my feeling.
And it makes me looks sad for a whole day. Even I don't feel like eating my birthday cake.
FRIENDS. That's it.

Luckily, Baby is with me. He send me a birthday message on 12am sharp. I would keep the cake well, don't worry baby :) hehe. And he tried to call me at 12 to wish me happy birthday in oral. But sadly, I was still slept like a piggy. hehhe. Until 12.20+ only I picked up his called. ahha. paiseh paiseh. In this birthday, I only could feel that baby and the family are with me. Thanks alot :) Its too bad we can't celebrate my birthday together this year. But am sure after this year, I would celebrate we both's birthday every year, together :) Baobii, I needn't any celebration or present. I just want you to be with me. That's my happy birthday :) ♥.


Lastly, Happy birthday again to myself.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket