Friday, June 25, 2010

The 3 most terrible words, SPM.

Heyhey. How's life?
School is reopened and I've got back all the exam papers. I found that my marks between one and another have a really big different, like A and G. I am not interested in study seriously. But however, I gotta face my spm though. So no matter I study or not, I have to face it too. So why don't study well and strive for more A and forsake the G? Ya, its easier to say than really take an action. lol. Seriously, I never feel that 4 months is just so short for me, and the pressure of spm. But that day, when I was sitting in the class, seeing my teacher, and suddenly I felt that 4 months is really so short. After 4 months, I gotta face my spm, then enter college and after that I need to work, to earn money by my own. I think I really need to do something, for my spm. I need more examination, to exam myself. Because I think the marks of mid-term is not really my marks. Hmm..I meant..may be I should not get the marks like that. Cause I think most, or may be all of you have got the tips for it right? But in spm, there are no tips, clue or anything. Its terrible. I really so worried that I would fail in one of the subject. Hope it would not be BM, because it is a super big trouble if I fail it. Awww, I love Malaysia so much.

For the SPM candidates this year, have you ready for it?

2 comments:

  1. me too -.- aikz. Wanna start to do revision from now. But too LAZY. lolll. :P

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket