Saturday, June 26, 2010

26th June 2010 @ Sunway pyramid.

A sudden-day-out with my hubbie, Amy and Kuowei today.
Since we are sooo bored at home and feel like wanna watch Toy story3 , so thats why the sudden-day-out are carried out. hehe.

He was wearing my heels -.-
Photobucket

Mr.Liu got tuition today. So we went there like 3pm. After bought the movie tickets then headed to eat! :D

@ Sushi King. *my favoriteee*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will order this whenever I been there. ahah.
Not boring?
NO. haha :P

Photobucket

My eyes was like cockeyes. ahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to cinema after lunch.
Saw leemin and Jaymie before we got into the cinema.
We didn't meet for half year already. Miss her sial :)
She seems great with her life. And I found that we are actually can be a good friend instead of turn against each other like last time we did. Cause we both like to joke. aha ;)
Will catch up with her someday soon. :)

So yeah, we are managed to catch the movie, Toy story 3. Aww yeah, Its nice :D
We watched 3D one since the time of the normal one cannot match up with our time.
Btw, I love the Buzz-dancing-part. So fuunyyy! :D

Photobucket

Today I'd spend a lot of money. I've used up all the money I brought. Oh goshh.
I am flat broken now. ishhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket