Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photobucket

Holiday is just around the corner.
Two more days! =D
Hmm? isn't 3?
Ya. Cause I already plan to play truant on that day, due to am not taking Account. Woohoo. ahah.
So..what am i going to do in the holiday?
lol. Don't thought that am so free.
I have alot of things that waiting me to do.
My seni and add maths project haven't even start yet. damn.
As the people who are in the art class, they will understand how trouble is that project.
I feel so rue as taking an additional subject now -.-
really lo lei sui(cantonese) =__=
And the add maths project....OMFG.
When can I pass my spm and leave these troublesome works? Argghhh.

About friends...
I almost lost contact with all of them.
Like vinccy, Eeleng, Yi shen and a lot...even Jean.
That day she called me,
and I felt that we are not as close as last time.
Cause it's been a long while we met and chat, due to am up to my studies. sigh.
No choice lu...may be we will be as close as last time after spm? :) hehe.
K la. Still have to face my paper 3 of Bio and Sivik tmrw.
All the best ya, my peers! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket