Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is the last day of my mid term. Should be happy, but don't know why I never feel so. Seems like there are some works or something else that I haven't done yet. May be this feeling will gone as I pass my spm :)

This few days...I found that there are some problems between me and him..
I don't know what's happened between us..
the distance between us is like getting further...and we are not as sweet as last time now.
I never suspect that the problems will come about so early. Now we are just being together for almost 7 months, and our target is forever.
I know sometimes I'll treat you coldly, when I was moody.
And when you feel sad, you'll never tell me.
I am your girlfriend, not others.
I wanna know more about you..but the chance is not given.
You tend to keep your feeling in the heart.
Last time you will tell me if I asked. But now...not anymore..
I don't know why....and I wanna know why.
This few days...I feel that we are like a normal friend..
I am your girlfriend, I want to know you and understand you more than anyone else do.
I wrote all this is not to hint anything. I just want you to know, I am your girl.
I am with you, to share your sorrows, but not bring you sorrow.
You are still mine...now, and forever.
I would not let you go so easily. Unless you ask me to. :)
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket