Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 May 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid.

HAHAHA.
Guess what? I went to sunway with Jun er, Kuowei and Ker yesterday. LOL.
actually the plan was already called off, but then Ker suddenly rang me up at noon and asked me whether wanna go Sunway or not.
Since I had nothing to do at home, and its my best friend's birthday, So I went. muahahaa.
No movie, no bowling, and no sing k session today. lol.
Nvm la. After mid-term. K? ;)
Photobucket
This fellow keep talking about shit after we have finished our meal. Ish. Felt like throwing up what we had eaten sial. lol.
Photobucket
By seeing his face like this, you might thought that he was so full. But actually he was so hungry.
Yesterday he was superb excited, than the birthday girl. Was eating non-stop. Damn terrible. LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh ya, I saw alott of friend today! Those which I didn't meet for century. lol.
I didn't make up sial, but luckily they all still can recognized me. ahaha.
Baby don't like I make up sial. What to do? lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot me and Mr.Liu? ahhahaha.
Who ask some fellow tear off our pic from there. :P

Photobucket
There was a pluck there. Ngam ngam that place. muahahah.

After yesterday...
Again, I'm dead broke.
Baby's birthday is just two months later...I gotta save money for his present ><
and if got extra money, would buy one more present for Jun er.
because I also very "mo hou yi si" for the present. No money what...no choice lo. hehe.
So, wait for my 2cd present bahz! ;)
Alrighttt, gotta go now. Ciaoz ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket