Thursday, February 25, 2010

relationship.

I heard a superb bad news today.
So..let's start with it.
I'd visited my cousin's blog yesterday, and I knew that she had some problems with her boy.
So I texted her.
Before I get the reply from her, I went to check her fb.
They seems coupled back. Kinda happy to see that =)
but then today...when I knew that they broke up again, I really got so shock!
I almost gonna cry out that time. I could feel the sadness.
I know that my cousin really got so hurt.
You know what? She is just like my sister, and I already take her bf as my brother-in-law.
They are the sweetest couple in my eyes :)
but..everyone should know that no one relationship could be last long without falling-out.
Every relationship will have some problems, just see when is it come about.
The problems can be solve in the right way, just see that you want or not.
I tried to call her just now.
But she never pick up the call, and never reply my message as well.
Before I know what's happened between them,
I cannot judge that HE is a bad guy.
That is their problems and they are the one who gonna to solve it.
I can't help too much in it.
Now what I can do is just try to comfort her, let her feel better.
Will ask her to go out together to take a breathe if she want :)
I would not tell their name here, because they have privacy too :)
Anyway, Cheer up, babe.
You still have a superb good cousin here to support you! aha.
You still have me! =D
Love youuuuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket