Saturday, February 27, 2010

27th February 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Went to Sunway with Jun er today. Yeah, we dragged Hauyen along. aha.
Jun er permed her hair today. Looks great =). I plan to perm my hair too. Not only temporary but permanently. I think I will cut my fringe and perm my hair after SPM :)

Show you guys this. Jun er bought it for me. I love it alot =) Thanks, babe. ♥
Photobucket
Got there around 1pm. Jun er haven't take her breakfast yet, so we accompanied her to Sushi king for her brunch and our lunch. lol.

This boy used to yack away in the school. But don't know why, he looks so shy when outings with us. May be we look different in the school and at outside? LOL. The words he spoke must not more than 50 today -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is recommendable =).
Photobucket
Photobucket
We go home around 4pm today! Ain't its so surprising? My mom was like astonished when she saw I got home that early. aha. Actually we went home so early due to Ms.Lai Kuan Yee have another place to go at 5pm plus. ahah.

Oh ya, my friend told me that Intimate had brought out a Hello Kitty one. So I rushed to Watson find it. Once I saw the Hello Kitty cute boxes, I took one immediately and rushed to the counter to foot the bill. When I reached home, only I realised that it's not pads but pantyliners =.= Ish.
Never mind la. At least the box is stilll cute! aha. Smiles

Photobucket

Alright, gotta say sorry again to Mr.Tan hau yen here. Sorry for made you felt so bored today. Should not ask you out today. Sorry ya, dude =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket