Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photobucket

I am not good at colouring actually. So gotta practice my colouring skills more.
Yeah, as I told before that am gonna take graphic design after SPM, but now...I am abit confuse with it.
Yesterday, I was talked with JieHao on fb. He is taking foundation of arts.
He ask me a question and the question had woken me up..
Are you ready to come into art world?
Yeah, I was stucked as he's asking me the question.
He told me that art is not that easy as we think.
Thought design is a easy job? Thought it is so relax? NO.
Every week have to hand in assignment and you have to be superb creative because a designer should always come out with some special and creative idea to embellish your art work.
So..don't take it easy. I will think properly too.
Hope I can do it by one day!
say CHEESEEEE! haha. Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket