Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photobucket
Slept around 3am yesterday and woke up at 7am plus today =.=
Went for breakfast with my family at Sungai Buloh.
Photobucket
After got home I've nothing to do. Hmm actually I haven't finish my homework yet..but I just can't concentrate at noon. I will feel very geram when doing homework. lol. So yeah, I'll finish it at night. Don't worry. aha. Watched the movie by PPS, Cyborg She. Wooo not bad. Such a nice movie! =D

Well, went to my cousin house at noon. My grandma was there too. They asked about my boyfriend. I told her that my boy is still a student, then she asked me to find a older one. It's better for me. I knew that...I also wanna find a older one..but I ady fell in love with this guy -.- how? Hope baby can do better and proof to my grandma that he can do as well as those guys which older than him or may be better =) And yeah...she told me that in all of her grandchildren, I am the one she worry the most. May be I used to wear too lil... Don't worry la Pooo, am changing now. I didn't make up and wear more than last time! ahah.

Alright, went to PizzaHut for our dinner?.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My cousin, Annabel.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The food.
Photobucket

My cousin, Ang chait li. Cute right? ahah. Smiles
Photobucket

sigh..School is gonna reopen tomorrow!!! It is a superb sad case for all students! Ain't? Ish.. I haven't finish my homework yet. But i think 9/10 of students does not finish yet, too. aaha. Btw, how was your New year been? How about the angpau? Mine was still okay, at least better than last year. lol. So I would save it to buy the camera :D Hope I can save enough money as soon as possible! Teehee =D.

Lastly, hope baby's grandpa will get well soon :)
kk. Nothing much to write ady.
Ciao! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket