Monday, January 4, 2010

My day.

Alright, today is the first day of school reopen.
So.. how was your day?
I've realised that I'm really got lost in f4.
All chemistry those I really not understand at all! lol.
And last year's exercise those I also never do -.-
Hope can catch up with it this year..
Hmm.. My class teacher said something to me today.
I didn't really heard what she's talking about,
but I know its about facebook..
Facebook? Still got what else? lol.
I know what she want to tell.
Yeah, I deleted those photos few days ago.
Teacher, just want to tell you that I know when is the time for me to play and to study..
He is gonna to face SPM this year as well.
So we both will study harder, and dating those just do after SPM.
Right? Is it what you want to tell? lol.
I promised you I will go all out to get a best result this year.
I know its important for me.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket