Friday, January 8, 2010

8th January 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid, Summit.

Went to Sunway after school, with Ker.
headed to take our lunch. =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummmy! :D
Well, went for shopping session after lunch! =DD
Photobucket
Ker.
He wear plan is nicer. lol.
Photobucket
Meee.
Photobucket
Tadaaa~ I bought a JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM shower gel!
I bought it because it have the word Cherry(even my my name is spelling as Cherrie, but whatever la. lol), and it is pink in colour! =D
Photobucket
bought a Shihlin crispy chicken before we leave sunway. :)
Photobucket

His mom came to pick us up around 6 or 7 like that then went to Summit for shopping again. lol.
His mom love shopping too, and because of that, my kaki gonna patah ady =.=
I should not wear high heels. lol.

k la. That's all for today. lol.
BYE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket