Sunday, January 3, 2010

The last day of holidays.

Today is the last day of school holidays.
what you guys did today?
Am just doing nothing special.
went to Moon's house around 12, to do our.. homework?
just something that teacher asked us to do la.
finished it in around 10 mins.
Then sat there and watch tv. muahaha.
Went to night market around 5+.
Bought my beloved crispy chicken!! =D
and go out with family for dinner afterward.
sigh. School is gonna reopen soon..
Oops. no. I mean... tomorrow. =.=
OMG. I'm going to face SPM this year, yea, this year!! ><
The time passed so fast.
Jean jean them ady graduated and going for their working and college life.
I heard that Fionna became so thin because of spm.
So.. hope I will stress kao kao this year! muahahaah.
Oh ya, wanna mention that I did my belly piercing again.
And that's my xmas present from baby! =D
Thankssss baby, ILOVEYOU alottttt! <3
huggiieessss.

Alright, I used to sleep so so so so early in school day.
So gotta bed now.
Wish you all have a great day tmrw! ;)
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket