Saturday, October 24, 2009

my throat.

Was rotten at home for a whole day. So, what can I do at home is just online, eating, watching tv and sleeping. ish.

I don't know what i've eaten last night. My throat got hurt today and my voice turns like transsexual =_= Who knows my darling Jean gave me a call at noon, and.. you know, it's hard to bring us to a stop once we started a topic. lol. Alright, She came to my house and took the pen last night, from Puchong. It's a crazy idea, btw. lol. But its good, because I could met her! aha. Its been a while I met her since Merdeka eve. So, a super big hug is a must for her. heh :D Gotta wait her finish spm first then only I can hang out with her. sigh :( Well, finally Jean had something to do so that I could hang up the phone. And guess what? I've received a call from Vincent afterward. Chat-ed with him for some time. My throat is really so hurt now. Anyone help, please? lol.

Well, feel like changing my blog template but I doesn't know how to use those templates that download from the web. It's really pissed me off. *loathing* Oh ya, my facebook account is having some problems since afternoon. Feel like dying without facebook! Grrrrr.

Alright, gotta ciao now. Waiting for his call. heh. Really don't feel like let him hear my voice like that..but he wanna hear it, so.. what to do? lol. Anyway, Good night everyone! ;)


p/s : Sorry for not pick up the call, because my throat got hurt so I don't feel like talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket