Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bored.

Oh goshhh, I can't even talk in the morning! Because I was talked on the phone for an hour plus last night, so this is what I deserve-.- And I had chao guo tiao for my breakfast some more -.- I was longing to eat it since last night! I can't stop myself to eat it even my throat got hurt til I can't talk! == So yeah, had a cup of honey after my breakfast. And I felt much more better after drinking it :)

I've nothing to do in the afternoon, so i did this. aha.

Alright, went for dinner with my family at Damansara just now.
after got home, rushed to take out my Moral notes and started to do my revision.
There are a lottt of nilai that I gotta memorise. Crappy.
Hope tomorrow I would not forget those nilai(s) . God bless. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket