Friday, October 23, 2009

The pen :).

Hey people!
As you know, i had my BI paper today.
Guess what? There are just 1 hour and 45 mins for the essay paper.
So yeah, i have done the Section B first because there are higher marks.
Even so, there have no enough time for me to finish my Section A. ish.
The question was somewhat like..
"Write a letter to your younger brother which just have a motorcycle as his birthday present, and advice him to be a responsible motorcyclist."
As you're looking at this question, you might tells me that there have so many points to write.
I thought it, too.
But after I've done my section B,
my mind was chock-full with all the points in section B.
My mind was gone blank and i was pausing while i look at the question! x__x
So.. what can i do now is just praying that my section B will get higher marks to make up for section A. =X

Alright, this is the pen that i gonna to give Jean.
I wants her to bring it along into the examination hall! aha.
I had made it for Wei Seng, too.
But his pen have no ribbon as Jean's.
If you confess that you're sissy, then I'll consider to add one for you. HAHA.
Oh ya, promised to make one for Lee Min.
but my brother just helped me bought 2 black pens.
So.. will buy a new pen for you soon, dear :)

It's not that special and nice, by the way.
So if you all don't like, can throw it away. haha.
Salad for the dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket