Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween @ Republic & Poppy garden.

Hey people! how was your Friday? Mine was.. kinda fun :) I drew an eye on my sketch book in the morning, since i've nothing to do at school. After got home, decided to draw one on my face. heh.
The sketch.
And the real one :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
more pictures will be upload on my facebook.
Check it out! ;)

Thought will be stay at home as usual. Who knows I got a call from the dude. Ask me to go for a Halloween party? at Republic. Its such a graduation of A cut above students, too. So yeah, The guys come and picked me up around 8. On the way to Sunway, the traffic was so damn jam! *loathe*.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KC brought me to take pictures with those models. You know what? As i got in there, i was shocked kao kao. I was like surrounded by a bunch of zombie ==.Felt so scary, but I know its cool for Hsien Qi. Isn't? aha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kinda bored inside there. Because am not really close with the guys, and their friends -.-
Photobucket

So after got out from there, the guys wanna go for dinner, err..i meant..supper? lol. @ Zhia's kitchen restaurant.
Photobucket
Photobucket
As they were eating, Sun sun,my new friend, joinedBubblegum She has a pretty big eyes. admired sial. aha. Four of us don't feel like go home so early at the Halloween night. Was planning some places to go. So Poppy garden was the final decision of us. lol. Got there around 1am. Met Sun sun's sis there. The girl is so pretty and awesome! lol :D

H1N1? lol.Scared 1
Photobucket
Sun sun, Juan, and me.
Photobucket
As usual, was singing non-stop in the car. He do really love to sing, very much! lol. Got home around 4am. Ye have not sleep yet, i think he was waiting for me. Really sorry for that =X.

Anyway, Happy Halloween to all! ;)

3D Jack-o-lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket