Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday.

Photobucket
Planned to go out with the sidekicks today. But ended up the plan couldn't carry out due to the guy, Juan. He went to bed at 8am plus and got up around 3pm -.- So yeah, the plan was called off. It's good for me actually, because i gotta save money for the coming holidays. Hope can get a job in the holiday. I don't want to stay at home for the whole holiday! Because i will eating non-stop at home, FOR SURE -.- I need a job! I want to buy a camera! Grrrr.
Alright, thanks Mr.Liu Chun Ye alot about provided some information for me. Thank you! Smiles

History tomorrow. What a super bored subject! Agree?
anyway, GOD BLESS.
Hope the exam finish faster! I have alot movie to watch,
1. Jennifer's body.
2. 2012
3. New moon (a must)
4. Disney's A christmas carol.
5. poker king.
Yeah! so.. wait me! Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket