Thursday, October 29, 2009

Biology.

Wellow buddies!
As you know, I've taken my Bio papers today.
before this, I thought Bio is the easiest subject among Chemi, Bio and Physics.
But now, I can tell you that am wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG.
almost 8/10 of the questions are blanked. How come?!
but.. honestly, I would focus on my Bio instead Chemi or Physics.
because am sooo lazy to calculate all the velocity, acceleration and etc.
Chemistry? lol. It is driving me nuts!
Gotta memories all those loathsome things like.. chemical equations, periodic table, acid and salts and etc. Ain't it's loathing? *grumbling*
So.. Bio might be the most interested subject for me. sigh.
Cheer up, pei ! aha.

Oh ya, CM ask me to read someone's blog just now.
The lil bitchy was writing some nonsense.
Are you trying to meant that if you're the one who performing on the stage,
the performance will be much more better than that day?HAHAHA.
Can't be. Don't think too much, please :)

Alright, Mr.Liu Chun Ye got flu today. Last few days I've got sore throat and he kept chattering me to see the doctor. And now he is the one who gotta do it. ahaha. Pity him. And yeah, my sore throat is much more better now. I felt so unbearable without eating those fried foods! I know its not good for health, but I really can't control it =( Anyway, hope Ye will get well soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket