Friday, September 25, 2009

Sorry.

... i don't know who is the girl that you mentioned about, but i don't hope that its me. I really don't know what have i did to you. May be i've did something wrong and made you out of sorts, but i don't mean it. I would like to say sorry for what have i done. I love you so much as a friend. I'd appreciate you a lot, and i don't hope that i'll lose a friend like you. You made me so worried you know? I don't dare to talk to you. Perhaps i'm really a coward. I don't want to get the answer from you. I scare the answer will be " yes, that's you". So the better way is just evade it, then i'll be more happier. However, if that's not me, then i'd hope that you will be okay soon. SPM is just around the corner, don't let the troublesome to distract you.


{} Smileee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket