Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stationery!


Yeap, i've changed my blogskin again. Err.. just added something new actually :)

Sigh. My dad went to Ipoh, so i've no transport to go out to buy my stuff. My pen's ink all were finished, and my correction tape, too. I have a lot of stationery to buy! Tomorrow is the last day of holidays, so i've planned to go pyramid to buy the stuff. But there's no one to accompany. So.. yeah, should be stay at home tomorrow and finish of my homework! -.-


Accompany you when you're bored,
Make you laugh when you're sad,
Lend you the shoulder when you have no one to lean on,

I thought you will do all that, but you didn't.
You will never bear whatever i said in mind.
I understand, something is passed. It should be gone, and never be cast back :).

Alright, its 12:58am now. I know its so early for you guys, but its kinda late for me. lol. I got to bed around 10pm usually. Errr.. i meant school days. So.. yeah, its time to sleep now. Sweet dreams, everyone! :)


{} xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket