Friday, September 25, 2009

Boredom.

Arrggghhhhh!!!!! I'm so boring now! Feel like dying in home -.- All of my friends were not free. Working working working! Grrrr. Planned to go out with Trista since we are so boring, but then both of us were bankrupt and yeah.. LAZY =.= So can't make it.

Alright, my dad gonna back to Ipoh later, but his eye is swollen like a big bun now! I thought is cause of something dropped into this eye as hes working. Pity my daddy =( Hope he will get well soon :)

Err..i never do any homework in this holiday. & i'm so lazy to do it. sigh. OMG. after the holiday, Final exam is coming soon! I'd planned to study at home if i'm not outings, but yeah.. i failed -.- I really not interested in study la! I'll feel sleepy as i'm reading the book, even comic =.=" sighhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket