Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry, if i offended anyone of you.
Pardon me, i'm not trying to act like so innocent.
Why I have to act like this?
am i wanna you all to scold him?
NO! and please don't
He is a really a good guy, a good friend, and a good boy friend.
This time i am the one who did wrong.
So this is what i deserved.
What i wrote in my previous post is just wanna tell him..that..
I hope he will come back to me, but i know it couldn't be.
So now what i am hoping for is just we can be best friend, just like last time.
Wei seng, and you all =)
Remember that day we went to Lagoon?
It was so fun that day! i miss it.
Can we do it again?
[even i'm not in the pic, but i love it ;)]
that day i text you, and you seems..couldn't make it.
Don't like that, wei seng.
It's passed. You should forget it and start all over again, and me too.
I know i can do it, but not now. Give me some time (:
Oh ya, not to forget.
Thank you for all who supported and comforted me in past few days.
Especially Jean. Don't worry darling.
I'd promise myself don't to cry anymore.
Cause I know it is useless (:
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket