Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love M'sia :D

Lee min,
i'd treat you as my friend, really
i've nothing to say when you're scolding me or what
i would get angry but i wouldn't scold you back, cause we are friend.
may be you don't think so.
But for me, we are.
Anyway, i accepted your apologise :)
cause everything is passed.
About Karmen,
can i ask you something?
hmm did i do anything that offended you?
I never scold you, never criticise you, and never talk to you.
Is that any problem with you?
My blog is lame so you might not to come and read it
I've been exhausted to reply
And there have nothing i can say to you.
I will say sorry to lee min cause i feel guilty when i saw she quarrel with wei seng.
But you?
I never even do anything on you!
So don't expect that i will say sorry to you.
If you feel like scolding me, just scold la
write what you want
i don't care
i won't delete and i won't read
just write until you're satisfied.
___________________________________________________
Well, had a nice day in school today with my friends.
we were doing some crazy things in the class, and the teacher didn't care. ahuh!
Look at this,
this girl is one of my best friend, named Chui Yee.
She always get the best result in my class,
but don't think that she is smart.
There are a lot of thing that she doesn't know,
most of the time she'd ask something as a kid. lol
She's the sun in our class which light my day up everyday :D
She's "chubby", but shes kind.
that's why i like her ;)
We tied her hair up, made her look like a panda XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket