Thursday, August 20, 2009

My day?

yesterday was 19th.
i miss him, as a friend :)
are you miss me too?
just asking for fun
if you say NO, i will not be sad
if you say YES, i will not be excited as well. ahaha
Alright, my school have some activities tmrw.
hoping it will be fun =]
oh ya.. Satu Malaysia's newest version is nice, seriously
i'm not kidding you lol.
Huuu~ i'm freaking exhausted these day.
Feel sleepy at all the time. sigh
But its okay, one more day
Holidays is start on this Saturday! Woohooo~
ehh.. wait..
i have no plan!
what am i exciting for? -.=T
hmm never mind, stay at home to do some exercise to cut down my weight is better. ahaha
Well, jean called me at noon.
She sounds so moody,
wondering what's wrong with her?
but she doesn't want to tell
she promise me will tell me the truth this Sat.
Anyhow, i'll always be here for you, darling (:
LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket