Saturday, August 22, 2009

21.August.2009 @ Birthday Kah Kean.

Had a performance at school today.
Remember the portrait contest that i mentioned in my previous post?
I got the third place. sigh.
It's really pissed me off.
And yan yee was mad and cried because she lose in her poster contest, lol.
Luckily PBSM got the 1st place. haha!
Had a tuition class at night.
I realised that i am really weak, especially in the tuition class.
I'm always be the slowest who hand in or done the work,
and I'm the one who got the worst result in the class. *banging the wall*
Alright, stop with those bad thingy.


Went to Kean's house after tuition.
We had fun there! ;)
Look at this boy, he was drunk!
he just drank 3 cup of wine, i think.
Worse than me! XD
I named him [千杯不醉]'s brother, [半杯就醉] ahaha.


Anyway, Happy birthday to Mr.Lee Kah Kean! :D

2 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket