Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25.August.2009 @ Niu Ze Xui.

Supposed to go swimming today, with my classmates.
then i think you all will know what's happened next..
They all ffk, again. lol
aiya, ady used to it la.
That's why i'm nothing now. lol
Sigh. I'm alone at home today, since morning.
My bro and sis went to their friend's house.
and my parents went for dating.
So, just stay at home online to spend the time.
Watched some video, guess guess guess
i like "Wu Zhong Xian", he's so damn humorous! :D
Click on the link below, the guy is so crazy!
he did his own experiment,
don't thought that he's trying to make us laugh, he's so serious weiyhh xD.
The upper session was about him and the lower session is about a woman.
She is a Taiwanese, and guess what?
She was Micheal Jackson's close friend!
OMG i can't believe it!
Admire sial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKvvLoyJY04&feature=related

huuuu~
what i did in the whole afternoon is just..
online, sleeping, wake up, online, sleeping, wake up, online, sleeping and wake up! -.=T
So.. yeah, after taken my dinner.
Cedric came to pick me up.
Went to niu ze sui,
even though it is near from my house, but i'm not often go there.
That's why i don't know that all the shop are closed at night! -.-
so.. went to Fullhouse for yum cha.
We met once, one or two years ago, but that time we don't know each other.
And that day he found me on facebook.
He told me, the world is really so small.
lol yeah, i agree with him.
I have a kindergarten-mate, lol
hmm i don't really know him, but due to some reason,
my photo was at him.
And after 10 years,
i found that he is my cousin's gf's brother. ahah
its amazing! right? lol.
Some others story will share with you all next time ;)

He's moved! that's why he look so blur in the pic. aha

Anyway, thanks for the cakes, Cedric.
and Good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket