Saturday, July 18, 2009

You don't like I hang out with my male friends, so I didn't.
You don't like I go clubbing, so I didn't.
You don't like I join those party which have a lot of people[especially guys], so I didn't.
Why you don't let me do all these?
You're caring me, I know. And I'm caring you as well, aren't I?
I don't like you do what you don't let me to do as well!
I worried that I will lost you. I scared you will leave me cause of another girl.
I'm a insecure girlfriend, might be I was lack of confidence.
Today is 19.JULY.2009
it's been 9 months we being together.
And I don't hope it will be the last 19th of us.
I love you, I don't want to quarrel with you, I don't want to lost you..
but I don't know how to tell you all these..
sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket