Monday, July 20, 2009

Okay well, I'd trust you deeply now. Since I love you so much, so you can't betray me! If you betrayed me.. ngek ngek ngek..you will be.....NOTHING. ahaha. Well well well, it's been a while I mentioned my sweetie darling Jean here. I do miss her so damn much, you know?! I don't know. Well -.- I'm waiting for the coming hols[on Aug]. I gonna meet her in the coming hols. She is very special for me, i think? lol. She doesn't have a sis, so that she treated me as her lil sis. She always tell me, "Wait I got a car first, then I can bring you go out, no need worry about the transport" ahahha. We just know for 1 or 2 years, but feels like a long-standing friendship. I'd cherish you, and all my best friends, too. So..do you? Anyway, ILOVEYOU, Jean. :D Alright, I got sore throat these day, it do killing me so badly. Anyone can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket