Sunday, July 26, 2009

yay!

Hey people! I was recoverd. God blessed! aha. Alright, last Friday I bluffed my friends that I was pregnant. I just kidding and I thought they would know. But then they asked me a lot of questions with a fucking serious look. So.. I teruskan cerita I je lah~ ahaha. Luckily never get beat by them today. lol. Well, i've my weight loss plan, again. I'm so serious this time, I think? haha. Enna, I'll try to do it as i can. Teehee =]. I've a best friend, i know it since i was from 2 i guess. It is Ms.Fat Tummy, i'd feel that she is harmful for me these day. So I decide to slipt up with her, ahuh! Go away, go away~ Syuuu. Alright, I dreamed a super duper handsome guy last night, he hold my hand and hug me, looked into my eyes... and then..... Darn! my mom came to my room and destroy my sweet dream. Urghhhhh! sigh. What to do? my mom what. Chill -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket